Sunday, December 30, 2007

Podcasts

Hi. It's been a while since I've blogged. So little time so much blogging to do. In any case, I tried podcasting and realized I've podcasted before. I didn't know ITunes were podcasts. I discovered ITunes on my computer at home and had fun listening to radio stations from other countries and states. I then discovered I could listen to old radio programs and have really enjoyed that. I liked podcast.net and found some old radio programs and someone in New Zealand talking about all the rain and science fiction. There were some recordings of different books that I tried, but I think they were recorded with a computerized book reader and the mechanical voice drove me batty! I liked looking at the info on how to do podcasts. I'm not sure what I'd say at this point, but it's great that everyone can have a forum to express him/herself.

No comments: