Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thing 22: Discovering Apps-I have tried Quixey and it seems useful..a little overwhelming when it keeps adding on apps like the search for Whiteboard..who wants to try all those apps, but still after a bit of purusing there are 2 I think I will try.

I do wonder about when there is more than one version and 1 is free and the other or others has/ve a charge...then you have to look through and see what do I get with this and what with that..and then I feel guilty because I feel like people need to eat so maybe you should pay for an app..it's complicated.

I haven't downloaded Apps gone free, because I am on-desk and so I don't have the ipad at the desk with me..I guess I could, but it's not de rigeur...(spelling?) so...in any case, it sounds like this could be useful and most of the reviews seem fairly positive. This could be handy in helping people find low cost apps or apps to try..

websearching seems okay too, but maybe more pokey...

No comments: