Monday, February 3, 2014

Thing 3-Apps...I have a Blackberry phone..it's smart-ish...I couldn't find the apps mentioned here in it..I did find a find wi-fi app that I downloaded..haven't had a chance to use it yet since there is wi-fi at work...tried downloading an app I found in the apps section of my phone about taking a breathing break, but I couldn't get it to work fully..it reminded me to take a breathing break, but it was supposed to connect to a video of showing breathing and this didn't work nor did it seem to register that I clicked on the button that I said I had taken my breathing break so I uninstalled it. I did download the free standapp on the family ipad at home, but unfortunately it displayed strangely and seemed "stuck"..it showed the buttons to choose intervals or alarm..I chose a 15 min interval, but when I clicked submit it took me to a timer, but when it timed down it stopped..I didn't get any videos or anything else..disappointing. Maybe I have to try the 99 cent version? I am willing to do this if it works. hmmm..maybe try another app for phone...

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Interesting Stand App didn't work. I tried it just now and it was fine (unhelpful, I know). I like the app, but it can be quirky. Try re-installing it; that can sometimes help. The other app in that group might work better for you. It is Healthy Break https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/healthy-break/id603111164?mt=8 It does have some different features, too.