Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thing 4-Keeping Up. I have given up trying to do anything with my Blackberry..it is not "smart" enough to have the apps mentioned in this 23 things and frankly it's a little small to do much with..I just use it for phone calls, checking e-mail, photos/videos, and very brief internet searching, but I digress..

In any case, that leaves me with the family ipad which has become mostly my son's ipad which means I use it when he is busy with something else, like sleeping..sigh!

So I tried Zite and it seems okay..very nice photos..lots of info and it sorts of zooms around as you look at it. I suppose I should try the other app and compare...it could be useful for gathering info from different sites..I'm not sure if you can add from Facebook like you can for the one-Flipboard...for me this isn't terribly personally interesting..nor professionally only in that I don't have a mobile device that I use at work..if I did, well, then maybe..

In any case it seems like a nice idea..sort of recommended nf reading..wonder if my dad would like this..could mention it to him..

No comments: