Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thing 6 Creating and Editing Docs-I've downloaded CloudOn because it sounded appealing to have Office available on an Ipad. It looks pretty good, but I wish it had a help screen to guide more..there is a tutorial, but it is pretty basic. There seems to be a pro version now for $3.99/month so maybe help is included with this. What is tricky is how do you save..I think I've figured this out with one of the icons to the right hand side, but it was saving things in uploads and I created a new file and I am trying to figure out how to save things in the file. I managed to copy one doc and then paste it into the file, but the other doc, a trial power point presentation I haven't figured out how to save or copy it yet to my new file..I will have to play with this more, but for now I think I've had enough...the signature one seems intriguing, but not sure if I want to download another app yet if I don't have to. It sounds like this should help you view pdf's too, which is good.

No comments: