Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thing 19-Hobbies:

I tried Road Ninja because we like to take road trips. I think this could be nice. I am still getting used to it. I wonder..does it work if you don't have a wi-fi connection because unless my husband borrows a hot spot from work we often don't when traveling in the car...will have to experiment with this.

I have used Spotify not as a mobile device but at home. It seems nice. Not sure if I will download it since I have Freegal from the library. Maybe Spotify is better in some sense?

Not sure. I am reading the description and it talks about playlists which although you can create lists of songs in Freegal I guess you can't really make playlists that other people could access unless maybe you could create a library Freegal account? Hmmmm....

Okay, I tried it and it is fun to make playlists, plus they have one of my favorite songs from the 80's "I want to be a lifeguard". I had to buy the cd a few years ago, because I couldn't get it from ILL since it was only on record albums....oh, my.

Blotto - I Wanna Be A Lifeguard (1980) - YouTube

No comments: