Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thing 20-Games

Well, I found a free Frozen Game..I don't entirely understand how to play..it seems you are swiping and knocking down jewels of the same color and sometimes something freezes and more things break which seems to equal points..it gives you chances to buy more ways to earn points..could have a little more variety, but the music is nice and it's strangely addictive.

Am excited to try Frogger. I like Frogger-it reminds me of junior high when I went and played it in the arcade, but I think it may be buggy and not in a good way like bugs for the Frog, but in that after a few times of crossing or trying to cross the road, it kicks you out..wah,wah....

Found a Monsters University game for my son..did pay money for that.

Could be used for educational games for kids/adults in library....work together or on own.

No comments: